DepoApp
Level 2 Contributor

Microsoft Gold Reseller Dispute

My microsoft gold reseller failed to deliver contractually obligated and paid for deliverables and is holding my source code hostage.  I'd like to report them and hope Microsoft can help our firm get the cource code we paid for.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Ok @DepoApp @nacstar!

I've been in contact with our legal and engineering team and they have provided the following:

"To report allegations of misconduct, the End Customer can visit the How to Report a Compliance Concern | Microsoft Legal site or email the buscond@microsoft.com alias."

I hope this doesn't happen to other customers, but if it does I'm glad I was able to find the right portal for you to report them! Best of luck with this situation and I'm sorry this has happened to you. What a terrible experience! 🤗

View solution in original post

DepoApp
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you for the direction, I have emailed them.   For anyone else that deals with this a little roadmap.   I went to my local congressman and explained the issue and they put me in contact with the FBI.   The FBI directed me to www.IC3.gov to open a complaint against the developer for their illegal conduct since it was done over the internet.   I hope this never happens to anyone else this is pretty horrific from a company with a gold reseller certification and we hope to see justice.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Ok @DepoApp @nacstar!

I've been in contact with our legal and engineering team and they have provided the following:

"To report allegations of misconduct, the End Customer can visit the How to Report a Compliance Concern | Microsoft Legal site or email the buscond@microsoft.com alias."

I hope this doesn't happen to other customers, but if it does I'm glad I was able to find the right portal for you to report them! Best of luck with this situation and I'm sorry this has happened to you. What a terrible experience! 🤗

DepoApp
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you for the direction, I have emailed them.   For anyone else that deals with this a little roadmap.   I went to my local congressman and explained the issue and they put me in contact with the FBI.   The FBI directed me to www.IC3.gov to open a complaint against the developer for their illegal conduct since it was done over the internet.   I hope this never happens to anyone else this is pretty horrific from a company with a gold reseller certification and we hope to see justice.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@DepoApp Thanks for sharing, I'm sorry this happened to you. Keep us posted on what happens. I hope they are brought to justice as well. 🤞

nacstar
Level 1 Contributor

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 3.56.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-24 at 3.56.26 PM.png

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@nacstar I just sent you a private message, can you check again? 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@DepoApp That doesn't sound good! I am tracking this conversation to make sure we can get you some answers around this. I don't know anything about this or where to start, so it may take me some time, but I will work on finding someone that does! 

DepoApp
Level 2 Contributor

Greatly appreciated.  The tech team that saved my deployment sent me here. I hope we can find someone to help and look forward to your direction.
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Have you tried submitting a support ticket around this? I am not finding anyone to help so far, but I will keep looking.

Partner Support Center

DepoApp
Level 2 Contributor

Yes the support ticket staff told me to post here and someone would be able to point me to the right department to report this
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

Ok, now we are going in circles aren't we!

I'll keep looking for someone to help us. I will reach out to you privately for your MPN ID.

nacstar
Level 1 Contributor

hello i received you emails privately to my personal email but when i click through links i cant seem to access or respond directly through my account when im logged in here to the microsoft partner portal please advise.   Also I dont know what an MPN ID is