Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Provide feedback on your partner experience.

Visitor 1

M365 Support Front-line support is very Pathetic and Miserable

I am not sure why MS Front-line support is very Pathetic and Miserable.. They dont even know what they are telling.  Google search will give better solutions. I am not sure why Micrsoft have degarded the support level to such a pathetic level. The support guys dont even care whatever the issue is and how long it is pending. Not sure how to escalate it, as nobody cares from these vendors for which Microsft have outsoursed it to.

Anyone can help with a proper escaltion path for such issues that need help from Microsoft backend team.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: M365 Support Front-line support is very Pathetic and Miserable

Good day @Job123 ,

Thank your reaching out to the Microsoft Partner Community!

As you have recently registered on MPC and created your first post, I invite you to read our Community Guidelines.

I have acknowledged your note on Frontline Support and I would like to highlight that on this community we do encourage constructive feedback, however we do not endorse personal remarks, sarcasm and blame.

Therefore any such language indicating the above will be adjusted.

Related to your Frontline Support experience, I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience.

Please describe your issue, in case other users on this community can advise.

Alternatively, please send me a direct message with your current open case in order to investigate the appropriate escalation path.

Thank you for understanding,

Andra