crvmueller
Level 4 Contributor

Is there a promotion planned for NCE Dynamics 365 Team Members - Triennial Term

Hello,

does anybody know, if there is a promotion planned for the triennial term? Some months ago a promotional rebate of 40% were shown for some days in the partnercenter, but unfornately disappeard.

Thanks 

Christina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RachelP

Hi @crvmueller 

As discussed on a previous post those triennial offers for D365 licenses with a 40-60% discount were removed from NCE to work on improvements.  Triennial offers removed from NCE? - Microsoft Partner Community

As far as NCE, there is an upcoming B2C2 (Bridge to Cloud 2) promotion that's starting in a few months from now (January 2023).

As far as current promotions, I'm sure you're aware that Partners can get a list of active new commerce promotions for a given market (country) and segment to include the promotions available start and end dates in Partner Center.  See "Get Promotions" page in Partner Center (login required).

Note: Moving forward, please post this type of inquiry under Pricing, Licensing, and Incentives instead of Feedback & Support for faster response & accurate tracking if you don't mind 🙂

If this (or someone else's) reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards, 

Microsoft Licensing Concierge

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelP

Hi @crvmueller 

As discussed on a previous post those triennial offers for D365 licenses with a 40-60% discount were removed from NCE to work on improvements.  Triennial offers removed from NCE? - Microsoft Partner Community

As far as NCE, there is an upcoming B2C2 (Bridge to Cloud 2) promotion that's starting in a few months from now (January 2023).

As far as current promotions, I'm sure you're aware that Partners can get a list of active new commerce promotions for a given market (country) and segment to include the promotions available start and end dates in Partner Center.  See "Get Promotions" page in Partner Center (login required).

Note: Moving forward, please post this type of inquiry under Pricing, Licensing, and Incentives instead of Feedback & Support for faster response & accurate tracking if you don't mind 🙂

If this (or someone else's) reply answers your question, please Accept as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. Otherwise, please let me know if you need further assistance on this topic.

Regards, 

Microsoft Licensing Concierge