kiranalur
Level 2 Contributor

How to escalate issues when partner network support stops responding

When a Partner raises a support ticket and there is no response for more than 48 hours or a resolution post sufficient time has passed how do we escalate this internally at Microsoft for speedier response/resolution.

I dont see any documentation to that effect and it would help if we could get some details

163 REPLIES 163
MattKlimczak
Level 2 Contributor

@JanoschUlmer much appreciated.  thank you for your prompt reply.  I'll just have to manage it!

Matt

SimonH20
Visitor 1

I would also like to know how to escalate an issue. I have a ticket #30965500 that has had no response since the 9th May (the initial support case was first dealt with by MS support in Romania on the 8th of April). Any attempts to contact support has been met with silence. It is very frustrating as this is a customer related issue (from my side) and I hate to keep making excuses. 

If anybody could shine some light on why this has hit a wall, it would be much appreciated.

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

This is not a Partner Center support ticket, but for Office 365 (so not related to this whole thread), it was opened two days ago. Just checked that engineer already confirmed they have involved technical leads as per latest update a few hours ago.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

ROCKSTAR @JanoschUlmer  saves the day again!! ✳️

CN-Jason
Level 1 Contributor

Ticket # 31039578

Entire Tenant has been blocked due to a spam trigger from sending out invoices via quickbooks. I am not sure why or how it was triggered in the first place as it was under 50 emails. Also why is the entire tenant blocked from sending out emails when the individual user used to just be flagged. Admins used to have the option to unblock the individual users but a tenant as a whole you cannot.

Have had a ticket open to get it unblocked for 4 days now and still no resolution. Have gone through the steps they have suggested of resetting passwords and enabling MFA still have not confirmed with me that the tenant is unblocked. Hopefully someone here can help get this escalated as I am out of options and likely will loose this client if this continues.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@CN-Jason I tried looking up your ticket number, but it didn't show up in the system I have access to see. Where did you submit your ticket to? Website? I would like to help you. 

CN-Jason
Level 1 Contributor

In the admin center Inside the clients tenant.

CNJason_0-1652461064457.png

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@CN-Jason Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. I will do all I can to help you get some response. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

I will be out on holiday for a week (Wed, Apr 27th- May 6th) and unable to answer any direct requests on support tickets until I return. Until then, HANG IN THERE!! 🌻

jocose1
Level 2 Contributor

I've had a ticket open for several months (opened: 11/19/2021).  We were asked to provide a document that I sent in a day later.   

Ticket ID: 2111190010001469

We also opened a new ticket several days ago and have heard nothing back:

Ticket ID: 2204010010002020

We tried to schedule an appointment in the "Help + support" section but all the dates are greyed out (no dates can be selected).

If anyone could have a look at these we would appreciate it.  It's important that we get our account verified as soon as possible.

jocose1
Level 2 Contributor

Resolved 1 day after posting here.  Thank You!

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

I don't think I did much to help, I think it was just your time to get their attention. 🙂

Very happy to hear of your resolution!! Cheers! 

GazaB
Level 2 Contributor

Good day, my current company has been a Microsoft Partner for 2 years with an active subscription. We have completed a company name change. We have kept the same tenant and MPNID which requires that we re-process the account validation which we started a month ago. I logged a support request on 2022/03/18 (2203180040005920) and submitted several documents. There has been no interaction form Microsoft except for the messages in partner portal which are not great. I have tried calling Microsoft and even the South Africa head office.

PrimeStarWolf
Visitor 3

Hello i can give you some answers on your question ⁉️
I has been working with Microsoft since 2015. And Microsoft take this seriously and they are using good time to investigate your account and really check all kinds of reasons way to be immediately suspected and did not support tell you thst you account will be in closed in every way until they has get enough prove that you are the right owner not a person who should really not trying to be you. And Microsoft can use 30 days to couple of months before you get a email with there they say your waiting time is over and need only to login to your account and you get back the control. But people must understand it's not helping ask Microsoft for a answer every day i don't say you are doing that but Microsoft don't answer before they have a finally results. Hope i did explain it to you so you understand and relax and just waiting for Microsoft take control with you 😀

Get Outlook for Android
v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@GazaB, Your ticket is active and your documents have been uploaded in the system for review. They should be getting back to you any day now. Please keep us updated on your progress!

MiteshN
Visitor 1

We have been MS Partners for about 20 years now and the website says we not verified i submitted the docs and now it still says we not verified and doesnt let me do anything else. We logged a partner support Ticket 2204040040002674 we are having endless difficulty doing things because of this with our suppliers and customers

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@MiteshN Sorry you are having troubles here, I've looked up your ticket and it is active. I've asked the support team to review it, I don't know that it helps much, but keep us posted on any changes! 

GazaB
Level 2 Contributor

Thank you, I received an email from Microsoft.

We tried to verify your Partner Center profile information but were unable to do so
We’re unable to process your profile information and give you full access to Partner Center.

After several unsuccessful attempts to verify your information, we’ve ended the verification process. No further action will be taken on this profile verification.

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@GazaB I don't see that message in the support center data. It looks like your ticket is still open and they are reviewing your case. It's weird you would get that message. I'll see if I can inquire to make sure it is indeed still open and they are working on it. 

v-jillarmour
Community Manager

@GazaB I heard back from support and this is what they said: (it appears your ticket is still open)

"We need more information to complete the verification process. What we need:
-Domain registration / Domain invoice at registration or renewal that lists Entity/Username and domain as it is stated on your account."

GazaB
Level 2 Contributor

v-jillarmour, I have provided the requested documents in the partner portal.

Have received an email from Microsoft and have replied with the documents.