Hero Banner

Feedback & Support Discussions

Level 1 Contributor

Action Pack subscription with Office 365 E3

Hi,

The Action Pack subscription is expiring 10 March 2020, but there are No Licence available for Office 365 E3.

Kindly assist.

Regards,

Khiu

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Action Pack subscription with Office 365 E3

Hi @chuangfok 

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us on Microsoft Partner Community!

Your renewal date is on 29th of February 2020. You will be able to renew your subscriptions at the time of your Aniversary Date plus a 30 days window afterward. 

From what we can see, the total of 10 seats of Office 365 E3 (included in your two MAPS memberships) has been already consumed. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 1 Contributor

hI,

Microsoft Action Pack was purchased on 11 Mar 2019.

My Order No. is 19XXXXX156.

Only has 5 Licence of Office365 E3, not 10.

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi @chuangfok 

Thank you for responding to my reply!

The 5 of the licenses are going to expire on the 1st of December 2019 (after the 30 days grace period), these were from your old MPN ID. In our system, they appear as consumed.

There are another 5 licenses that will expire on 29th of February 2020, plus 30 days - grace period. These seats also appear consumed. 

If you have any other additional questions please contact frontline support to check what happened on the account. 

Thank you!

Mihai

Level 1 Contributor

Hi Mihai, 

Can I send you a private message with the invoice for Action pack and you will see that I ordered it on March 2019. 

It seem that my Head office has taken over my account and consumed my entitlement of Office365 E3 licence. 

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi @chuangfok 

Thank you very much for your reply!

I don't think it will help if you will send me your invoice because I do not have access to accounting tools to have a full image of your situation. If you still have issues with your subscriptions in any way, please follow my instructions and contact Frontline support. They will be able to help thoroughly and provide the best solution. 

Let me now if you have any queries, thank you!

Mihai 

Level 1 Contributor

Hi,

Could you provide the Email or Tel nos. for Frontline support.

Thanks.

Community Manager

Hi @chuangfok 

I am adding below the link to support and I hope you will find the guidance you need:

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-SG/support

Have a nice day!

Mihai