- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Hear how Barracuda Networks used Private Offers to land Enterprise deals!
Enterprise customers increasingly want to leverage online marketplaces to find, try, and buy cloud services. To enable our partners to reach new and wider audiences with more flexibility, Azure Marketplace launched Private Offers for Enterprise purchasing. Private Offers enable Azure Marketplace publishers to create exclusive offers for their customers, offer customized software and terms, and run limited beta releases.
Tune in to this 30 minute webcast on 11/13 @11am PST to learn more about Private Offers on Azure Marketplace, and how one of our partners, Barracuda Networks, leveraged Private Offers to win larger deals and optimize their procurement process.
What You Will Learn:
- Overview of Azure Marketplace
- Introduction to Private Offers for Enterprise purchasing
- Private Offers use cases and best practices
- How Barracuda Networks leveraged Private Offers to land Enterprise deals
Who You Are:
- Business and Technical leaders looking to acquire more customers with more flexibility
Don't miss out. Register Now!