Microsoft Intelligent Security Summit: May 27 at 10:00am CEST
Microsoft’s Siân John brings together experts from the Alan Turing Institute, Forrester, and Microsoft to get to the heart of trends in cybersecurity.
Intelligent cybersecurity is critical to helping organizations maintain business continuity during times of change. By providing friction-free, cross-platform accessibility, organizations ensure that everyone can work securely from anywhere, on any device.
The Microsoft Intelligent Security Summit will look at the role that security technology plays in improving productivity and collaboration, as much as its impact on business resilience.
Microsoft's SCI Director Siân John invites security experts from the Alan Turing Institute, Forrester, Shell, and Danone, as well as other senior Microsoft security leaders, to participate in dynamic discussions on topics including:
- The cybersecurity paradigm shifts inspiring new digital experiences
- The rise of digital empathy
- The journey to a passwordless future
- Operational resiliency in a platform economy
- The future of data security and privacy
- Customer realities of digital crime
You can discover more details about this event when you REGISTER HERE.