Tech Talks: Power Platform Partner Community Call Series
Thursdays 8-9am Pacific | Starting January 6, 2022
You are invited to attend the weekly Power Platform Partner community call series taking place on Thursday’s from 8-9am Pacific. During these calls, Microsoft Engineering members will provide updates on key technical capabilities spanning Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest and greatest about Power Platform - directly from its developers!
How to join the series
Step 1: Join the Power Platform Microsoft Partner Community (MPC):
- The weekly call series will be hosted via Teams (see attached calendar invite) and the detailed agenda will be posted to the Power Platform Microsoft Partner Community (MPC)
- The MPC is a web-based discussion community designed to support partner-to-partner engagement and drive partner-Microsoft business conversations, through an engaging, easy-to-use, and scalable digital platform
- Important: If you are not already a member, join today by visiting the Microsoft Partner Community homepage, and selecting “sign-in” in the upper right-hand corner (Be sure to use your work email when registering)
Step 2: Attend the weekly Power Platform Partner Community Call to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge on the latest Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents technical updates
- Learn about opportunities and resources for training and certification
- Interact, learn, and share with peers and Microsoft SMEs
How to join?
- Download the attached calendar invite and/or click: https://aka.ms/TechTalksInvite
- Please note: The weekly call agenda will be posted to the Power Platform Microsoft Partner Community (MPC)
Don't miss this opportunity to hear the latest Power Platform Technical news from Engineering.