Sales Training for Microsoft Modern Work
Microsoft 365 uses the power of the cloud to help people and organizations harness their productivity to achieve more.
Join this bootcamp for the following insights:
- Achieve customer outcomes with FY23 Solution Plays
- Demonstrating the value of Modern Work
- Land and expand with Modern Work
- Differentiators and cross-selling opportunities
- Available partner sales resources
Who should attend this virtual bootcamp?
This training provides sales, Microsoft sales specialists, and practice leads with a deeper understanding of ways to have more impactful conversations across Modern Work solutions and how to work closely with Microsoft sales on their joint opportunities. This virtual bootcamp is open to anyone who is:
- Familiar with Microsoft Modern Work and looking to improve their sales skills
- Experienced in the solution area but new to Microsoft
- Familiar with other Microsoft Cloud solution areas but new to Modern Work
A digital badge will be provided to attendees for each of the live Microsoft Cloud Sales Bootcamp sessions attended. A Microsoft Modern Work Sales badge will be provided through Credly for the event scheduled on September 8, 2022.
A work/company email address must be used for registration. Registrations with personal email addresses will be denied.
For additional training and resources, visit the Microsoft Modern Workplace Partner Portal.
Note: This event may be recorded and shared publicly with others, including Microsoft’s global customers, partners, employees, and service providers. The recording may include your name and any questions you submit to Q&A. You may submit questions anonymously.
This event may be recorded and shared publicly with others, including Microsoft’s global customers, partners, employees and service providers. The recording may include your name and any questions you submit to Q&A. You may submit questions anonymously.