Hero Banner

Control Panel Vendors (CPVs)

Onboarded as a CPV, ask questions and learn how to keep your platform secure

Level 2 Contributor

CPV but no Partner Center Sandbox

I've registered as a CPV, but have not received the Partner Center Sandbox information. Can anyone assist in getting a Sandbox setup?

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager

Re: CPV but no Partner Center Sandbox

Good day, @KaegunWIP,

Thank you for sharing this query with the Microsoft Partner Community.

Could you please indicate how long it has passed since you enrolled as a CPV and registered in Partner Center?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/enroll-as-cpv Typically Microsoft will reach out to you regarding the sandbox via a Partner Center notification.

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra, thank you for the reply. I've been on the cpv program since Feb last year, but it took longer than anticipated to get going on the development. I have no notifications of the sort for sandbox access.
Community Manager

Hi @KaegunWIP ,

I understand. In this case I think the best way is to reach out to support following the escalation path in the snip: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Annotation 2020-02-05 101402.png

Let us know once you get access to Sandbox.

Kind regards,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

I had already logged a support case with MPN support, but there is no option that relates to the Sandbox/CPV/ISV support. Their response was use my technical support hours, but that doesn't seem to have an option that aligns to the question, so I am caught in the maze of MS support options, websites and programs.

MS No Support.png

pre-sales support.png

Community Manager

Hi @KaegunWIP ,

Thank you very much for these details!

I had a brief discussion internally about this matter and before submitting a new case/ consuming advisory hours, I would reccomend you this documentation : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/set-up-api-access-in-partner-center#create-an-integration-sandbox

Could you please try setting up your sandbox, following the steps described ?

Let us know how this goes, so we can review if an Advisory Hour or technical support is needed.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Hi Andra,

Thank you for the response. I do not see the option for "Integration Sandbox" under my Account Settings, please see the below: (my user is a Global Admin)

AccountSettings.png

Highlighted
Level 5 Contributor

@KaegunWIP: An email with login details to your sandbox tenant should have been provided to the Primary Contact of your CPV tenant (link) shortly after your Partner Center application was approved. Based on our experience, the day you were approved for the CPV Program, someone at Microsoft should have emailed GOC-Partner Lifecycle Management <gocplm@microsoft.com>.

@Andra Can you check with Ted Rachuna @ Microsoft? AFAIK, he's in charge of the team responsible for CPV enrollments approvals. 

Community Manager

Hi @cjmod ,

Thanks for chiming in and for the tip! 😃

I need to investigate the matter, but first I am pending some information from @KaegunWIP .

Have a great week ahead!
Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Thanks @cjmod and @Andra . I went back through my emails and can confirm that I did not receive any such email or notification. @Andra , I'm not sure what information is still pending from me, my Account Settings does not have any Sandbox or API options available to me.

Thanks,

j/

Community Manager

Good day @KaegunWIP ,

I sent you a private message on this site and asked for additional information on your account. 

Please check the upper right corner for private message notifications.

Kind regards,

Andra

Level 2 Contributor

Thank you Andra, I've responded there.