Join us for Partner Security Enablement Sessions in May/June
Join us for Partner Security Enablement Sessions in May/June. Please register below:
- SecOps Deep Series: Demystify Threat Intelligence and Detection- Part 1 of 2 - May 25th, 2022.
- In this webinar, we will take a deep dive into best practices around data-collection. We will address the Microsoft Sentinel’s data ingestion methods, data connectors, data prioritization and classification, and cost optimization. We will also address best practices for integration and monitoring techniques.
** Repeat session – Due to high demand from Partners in April, we are re-running Part 1 of the series. Please register if you missed the session in April.
2. SecOps Deep Series: Demystify Threat Intelligence and Detection- Part 2 of 2 - June 7th, 2022.
- In this two-parts sessions, we will uncover all the details to understand and differentiate the ways Microsoft Sentinel (and Microsoft 365 Defender where is applicable) collects and processes threat intelligence; and how it is being used in threat detection along the different detection tools' feed and monitoring data collected.
3. What’s New in Microsoft Security session – May 31st, 2022
- This series of monthly updates bring you highlights of the latest in Microsoft security to help you deliver and sustain a secure customer environment.