Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

varada
Visitor 1

Looking for a Azure Data Platform and Business Applications partner

Hi,

We are Digital transformation services company that serve F500 customers across multiple industries. We specialize in working with Engineering Organizations to modernize and transform their products, applications and data platforms (www.pt-corp.com)

Several of our clients are in the process of establishing and/or expanding their azure footprint.  Though we we are Azure partner and have done work with helping our customers on MS Teams and Sharepoint migrations, we don't have the depth or experience with Azure Data Platform and/or Business Applications. 

We are fanatical about delivering value to our customers and believe in curating the best partnerships and talent available to achieve that goal. 

If you are interested in discussing more about the opportunities and how we can partner to help accelerate adoption and drive innovative with your Azure Business Application and Data Platform Moderinization solutions and services, please drop me a note - varada.iyengar@pt-corp.com

1 REPLY 1
p_sreenath
Level 3 Contributor

Hello Varada,

Thanks , I have sent the details to your e-mail account , let me know , we are happy to discuss