Hero Banner

Building Partnerships & Alliances

Build a successful Microsoft practice through partners & alliances

sabrinamair
Visitor 2

Leading ISV in Enterprise Performance Planning space is looking for partners

Are you missing a key revenue generating opportunity in your Microsoft stack?

Hi Microsoft Partners

Jedox is a leading provider of cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) software that simplifies planning, budgeting and forecasting.  Our solution is used by over 2,500 organizations across 140 countries.

Are you missing out on opportunities?

Dynamics 365 doesn’t have an FP&A component for planning and budgeting
As a Microsoft partner you, of course, would like to fully support your customers, as well as drive additional revenue streams.  However, as Microsoft Dynamics 365 doesn’t offer integrated Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A), there’s a key component that’s missing from your stack. That’s where Jedox – a leading provider of cloud-based EPM software that simplifies planning, budgeting and forecasting – can help.

With Jedox you can automate financial planning and forecasting, as well as integrating collaborative business planning deep within your broader Microsoft portfolio. As a Microsoft Azure Gold Cloud platform partner, Jedox solutions are highly compatible with Power Platform and Power BI, Excel and other Office 365 apps as well as Microsoft Dynamics – all powered by the highly scalable Microsoft Azure cloud foundation.

Were your customers’ 2020 plans made irrelevant by the pandemic?

The ability to re-forecast and re-budget on the fly is critical in a rapidly changing market

Forecasting and planning needs have changed exponentially with the pandemic. The requirement for companies to make business decisions quickly, accurately and effectively is more critical than ever. Jedox enables agile planning, forecasting and reporting with a tool that enables re-forecasting and re-budgeting on the fly. 

Why could this be interesting for you?
Jedox gives you a great opportunity to broaden and differentiate your portfolio - particularly with the finance function, which is firmly in the driving seat for digital transformation. Successful Jedox deployments create more efficient finance processes – potentially saving up to 50% of overall budgeting and forecasting efforts. This presents a proven way to unlock value for your customers – particularly when it comes to increasing agility and transparency in financial and operational planning. And with every company having planning and forecasting needs, Jedox represents a great way of unlocking further upsell opportunities.

Best in class Partner Program
At Jedox we have built a successful Microsoft-powered cloud proposition that targets key functions such as financial planning and analysis (FP&A), financial consolidation and operational planning. We offer a best in class enablement and partner program, combined with an attractive incentive model. We’re also particularly keen to work with Microsoft partners who have specific vertical sector or systems integration expertise.

Recognised by Gartner

Our solution has been recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions, and the company has consolidated its position as a market-leading planning and analytics vendor in the latest BARC Planning Survey.  These accolades confirm Jedox as a trusted cloud partner for global organizations looking to automate, integrate and transform their planning, analysis and consolidation across the business.

How to Partner with Jedox

To learn more about partnering with Jedox, please get in touch with me at: Sabrina.mair@jedox.com

2 REPLIES 2
Bala
Visitor 1

I am happy to talk with you about your campaign and tell you about mine. Kindly reach out to me by email (subramanianbal@gmail.com or by phone 1-732-766-8618 Since your number may not be in my contact list leave me a voicemail so I can call back 

please visit this link to know about my solution.

Thanks

DevOps1
Visitor 1

Good Post! , it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as an updated one, keep blogging. After seeing your article I want to say that also a well-written article with some very good information which is very useful for the readers.thanks for sharing it and do share more posts like this.

DevOps Online Training With placements 
DevOps Online Training  
DevOps Online Training Pune