Hero Banner

Blog Discussions

Share your thoughts on our Microsoft Partner Network Blogs

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

One Commercial Partner: Putting Partners First

Ron Huddleston, CVP of One Commercial Partner, introduces One Commercial Partner at Microsoft Inspire. Microsoft is bringing together partner-focused teams from across the company into one organization. One Commercial Partner (OCP) harnesses our partner expertise and knowledge – technical, marketing, business development, and programs.

What are your thoughts on OCP? Let us know here!

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Visitor 1

Re: One Commercial Partner: Putting Partners First

We have been a partner with Microsoft since the beginning of the partner program and over the years Microsoft has said may things, both positive and negative, concerning the partner relationships. To me OCP seems to be the biggest commitment that Microsoft has ever made to the partner community and I for one, am looking forward to being a part of it and growing our business through it.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are very excited about this and have been waiting to engage with a team at Microsoft that can help us transition fully to the new Azure business model we wish to offer. Having been Gold partners for over 10 years, we feel now if the right time to be re-focusing our efforts on transforming our previous offerings towards Azure - so we are going to need upskilling of our MCSE Private Cloud staff into Azure and marketing to help us drive growth.

Can you let us know how and when we can get in contact with these teams to progress this when it's ready please?

Ta!

Vin

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, I will look into this for you and let you know what I learn.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are looking forward to OCP. Where do we sign up?!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I for one am super excited as before there were 2 different portals. I was always confused as to which portal to use for which product. 

PLEASE let me know how to sign up and where to go to start using this!

Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous @Anonymous and thanks for your question, and welcome to our community!

One Commercial Partner is the updated name for our partner organization. What specifically are you interested in signing up for/getting more information on? 

Some insight on your business/business goals can help us and other active partners to make a recommendation for you.

Thanks!

Jenny

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, to clarify, are you looking for technical skills? If so, you should look at Azure Skills. Further, there is a bootcamp in October you can attend, which I am happy to provide details for if interested.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, @Anonymous wrote a very useful post about One Commerical Partner, which you should check out!