Power Automate & Softomotive- recent announcements
While we are waiting for corp. and WE to share concrete plans and training materials related to the MS acquisition “MS acquire Softomotive” we have collected some content for you to be equipped to have the first customer conversations and land a commitment for skilling internally in your organization. Please feel free to ask if any questions.
- Democratizing RPA: At Microsoft Ignite, we are announced the availability of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) via Microsoft Power Automate Desktop to Windows 10 users – at no additional cost. RPA for Windows allows users to record actions across apps and browsers and replay them to automate repetitive tasks which will expand the digital workforce’s ability to automate legacy tasks that can slow down their workflows.
- Low code programming language for everyone: Microsoft Power Fx, the textual computer language for logic customization across the Power Platform. With its foundations in Excel, and current formula expression language for Canvas app components in Power Apps, Microsoft Power Fx will bring true consistency to the Power Platform. Microsoft plans to open-source Power Fx on Github, making it available for everyone.
- Enhanced manageability and governance for IT Pros: At Microsoft Ignite, we will articulate how IT Governance and Administration (public preview) for Power Platform provides organizations the ability for IT Leaders, administrators, and professionals to manage and scale the growth of low-code with industry leading security and data controls, in an interface that makes it easy to manage.
Sessions available on demand
For the latest news on Power Platform, bookmark this site,
If you are working on an offer to be published in Microsoft Market Place or AppSource will be the main exposure for partner solutions both internally and externally. publishing your offer. We’d be happy to support you in the process.
Microsoft Partner Community on Power Automate
Ian is our partner architect on Power Platform (Power Automate). Echoing his words, sign up for the partner community for technical sparring, trainings, and product news.
Currently, this event series on Power Platform is well on the way. You can sign up for upcoming sessions or listen to past sessions on-demand
A consolidated list from beginner to expert
Power Automate Desktop
The Learning path, in particular
- Get started with Power Automate Desktop - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Work with Power Automate Desktop - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Work with different technologies in Power Automate Desktop - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Build expertise with Power Automate Desktop - Learn | Microsoft Docs
Additional useful link
Finally, in case you want to contribute with ideas or suggestions for improvement,