Microsoft Power Automate Intelligent Automation on-demand training
Please sign up for this on-demand training on Microsoft Power Automate if you want to learn about our Intelligent Automation solution and how to successfully implement and manage it:
1) Microsoft Power Automate Intelligent Automation – Foundations: https://note.microsoft.com/CatalogueDisplayPage-SRDEM65495_CatalogDisplayPage.html
2) Microsoft Power Automation Intelligent Automation – Intermediate: https://note.microsoft.com/CatalogueDisplayPage-SRDEM68829_CatalogDisplayPage.html
Microsoft Power Automate Intelligent Automation - Foundations
Intelligent Automation – Foundations teaches how to easily create automated workflows with Microsoft Power Automate and how to improve productivity with business process automation.
- Learn about Power Automate and the business value it creates
- Build your first workflows and understand approvals and flow control processes
- Become familiar with Power Automate and Microsoft Teams integration
- Become familiar with Power Automate and Power Apps integration
- Learn about robotic process automation (RPA)
- Learn about the new Power Automate Desktop
This course will introduce you to Microsoft Power Automate as a service to help create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services, to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data and more
Microsoft Power Automate Intelligent Automation - Intermediate
This Intelligent Automation – Intermediate training dives deeper into Power Automate. In this training, you will be able to understand better how people are using Power Automate, discover who in your organization is creating and sharing flows, learn what connections are being used within your Power Automate environments, observe how connections are established within your Power Automate environments, and more.
- Learn how to manage solutions with Power Automate
- Build secure workflows with a low-code, no-code guided experience to automate mundane everyday tasks with robotic process automation (RPA)
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities.
- Discover how to build out business logic and automate across more than 200 connected sources to modernize legacy tasks and processes
- Understand how connectors are used within apps and flows to exchange data across source and destination systems across the organization
- Learn about the Admin center
- Discover how to use the Power Automate Admin center to manage data policies and environments for Power Automate deployments
- Learn about considerations that impact how an organization chooses to secure and govern their Power Platform environments
- Understand the impact of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies changes
- Familiarize with tools including Power Automate Admin experiences and the Power Platform Center of Excellence (COE) toolkit
- Become familiar with new Power Automate features
This course will introduce you to Microsoft Power Automate best practices for securing and governing Power Automate environments as well as tools and templates that can be used to ensure you are productive as you secure and govern the Power Platform.