Dynamics 365 FastTrack Partner Architect Bootcamp (5 Day Bootcamp)
Due to an overwhelming demand for our FastTrack Architect Bootcamps, we are excited to announce our reformatted VIRTUAL bootcamps, EXCLUSIVELY for our Dynamics 365 systems integrator partner architects. The new format is scenario-driven and very hands-on providing a platform for more questions and interaction.
FastTrack Architect Bootcamps
Senior architects from our Dynamics 365 FastTrack Engineering team are conducting 5-day intensive Architecture Bootcamps for our partner architects.
These Bootcamps are FREE for systems integrator partners commencing customer implementations that are governed by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 FastTrack customer success program.
We have a limited number of seats, so attendees must meet the requirements and pre-register for the events.
- February 15th, 2021
- Must be assigned for a minimum of 25% of billable hours to a single FastTrack customer implementation for Customer Engagement or Finance & Operations
- The assigned FastTrack engagement must commence in the upcoming three months
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with Dynamics CRM or ERP products
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with customer implementations as a Solution Architect
- This is a hands-on, case-based workshop and attendees are expected to attend all the days and engage in the discussions
- The case will be provided a week ahead of the bootcamp and the attendees must review the case ahead of the workshop
- Pre-registration via this form is required since space is limited
- Spots will be confirmed once customer implementation details and architect qualifications are verified
- Attendees must choose between the Customer Engagement track or the Finance & Operations track
- Specific details on timing, Microsoft Teams link, and detailed agendas will be communicated once spots are confirmed
Space is limited. Register today!
Microsoft may, in its discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the event. All participants in the event will be notified by Microsoft in writing prior to cancellation. Any travel or incidental costs associated with attending the event are the responsibility of the participant. To the extent permitted by law, Microsoft will not be liable for any participant costs incurred due to the cancellation, modification or suspension of any event.
If you would prefer not to receive these types of communications from Microsoft Corporation, please let us know. To learn how to manage your contact preferences for other parts of Microsoft, please read our Privacy Statement.