Hero Banner

Azure Marketplace and AppSource

Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Azure Marketplace and AppSource

Visitor 1

Transfer Subscription to a region that does not have the marketplace app.

I have two companies, one in Cambodia (KH) and one in Europe. They are both under the same Azure Tenant. Subscription is currently purchased by Europe counterpart, however management would like to change it to Cambodia.

Problem:

Tried to deploy Cisco Meraki (marketplace app) from a Cambodia account, but it says that "the offer is not sold in account market KH" 993bb185-9ea7-449d-aa5e-e46a8ce7bdef.jpg

Question being, should i deploy the marketplace app Cisco Meraki from an Europe account, and manage it in Cambodia as it will be used in Cambodia office?

Will the app break after its deployed from Europe and i transfer the subscription purchase to KH instead of EU since based on what i understand KH doesnt have this app service support?

Also, if i understand correctly, there will be no impact in other resources if we just change our billing partner and not the type of subscription, eg - EA->CSP which requires migration, am i correct?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Transfer Subscription to a region that does not have the marketplace ap

@ellacroi Is this something you can help with? Thanks!