Azure Marketplace and AppSource
Learn how to grow your business by publishing your cloud solution on Azure Marketplace and AppSource

Don't see your topic? Start a Topic
Highlighted
Microsoft

Reviews and Ratings

How do customers send their reviews after they deploy or tries our app on Marketplace?

Microsoft

Re: Reviews and Ratings

After a customer acquires or tries an app on Marketplace, the customer will receive an email within 7 days requesting their feedback. The email contains a link, redirecting them to Marketplace to write a review. The link will expire afer 2 weeks. The review is then posted on the publisher's offer listing page.

Level 1 Contributor

Question: How do vendors reply back to reviews posted?

Microsoft

We're working on this capability- ISVs will be able to post public comments in response to reviews. I don't have a firm ETA but we expect this to go live soon.

Level 1 Contributor

I don't think this is being consistently sent to people trialling our app - people aren't receiving the email. Any way that we could be CCed into the review email so we know that people are being asked?

Level 1 Contributor

Hi !

Is this also possible for a "Contact Me" type ?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ruchi,

We have two listed applications on AppSource (Org Chart & Account Planner). We have started to receive reviews/comments on these but unfortunately are unable to respond to them since the reply functionality is not available.

This is very one-sided and unfair, as -

1. We do not get any contact details of the person posting the review to reach out to them and try to solve issues faced by them or get any type of feedback.

2. There is no means to respond to them on the Review Page either.

So, in essence, all reviews remain unanswered and there is no communication channel. In absence of reply functionality, there MUST be an option to moderate reviews or turn them off till reply is available.

Please respond.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Ali Ranalvi

Microsoft

Thanks for the feedback Ali - 

As my peer Ruchi mentioned, there is improvements on Reviews and Ratings in the works on our team to be able to reply to existing reviews.

As of now, if there is a specific review that you are in need of moderating, you can file a support request to get assistance.