Hero Banner

Australia Partner Zone discussions

A dedicated area for Australian Partners to connect around local content and ask questions.

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Migration from PMC

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but we would like to know when to expect an invitation to migrate our MPN functions from partner membership center (PMC) to partner centre (PC). So far we have just been told that it is proceeding in batches, and will get invited in turn but it seems that there are upcoming activities that can only be done in PC (e.g. FastTrack Ready incentive changes for FY20)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Migration from PMC

Hi @mr-tap please see more information on the following page to help you set up a Partner Centre account, including a checklist to follow before you begin: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/mpn-create-a-partner-center-account

Highlighted
Microsoft

Hi,

I am the PM responsible for driving migration from PMC to PC. Can you please email me your MPNID and i can check if you are invited for migration yet.

Thanks

Shailender

Microsoft

This is guidance for a net new onboarding to Parnter Center. The question is about migrating an existing org from PMC to PC.