Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Training (PL-100)
You’re invited to attend Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Deep Dive Training (PL-100).
This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Creating a model driven application in Power Apps
- Create a canvas app in Power Apps
- Use the UI and Controls in a canvas app in Power Apps
- Automate a business process using Power Automate
- Create and use analytics reports with Power BI
- Get started with AI Builder
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
All attendees that successfully complete this training will be provided an exam voucher to sit exam PL-100 Microsoft Power Platform App Maker. Vouchers are only redeemable to individuals located within Australia.
Prerequisites to attend this training
Learners should start this course already having the following:-
- It is preferred that students have completed Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam PL-900
- Basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills.
- A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems.
- An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome. They approach problems with phased and iterative strategies.
Event Dates / Timing
9:30am – 12:00noon (AEDT) each day.
This training is broken up into 2.5 hour sessions, run across 4 day. This is designed to lessen the impact on your day, allowing you to facilitate life, work and other study.
October 2020 (26, 27, 28 and 29)
Limited seats available.
Cost To Attend
Engagement During Online Training
This training will be delivered using Microsoft Teams. Please note by participating in this session, your name, email address, phone number, and/or title may be viewable by other session participants. By registering for this training, you’re agreeing to this experience.
Due to compliance restrictions being imposed, the sessions cannot be recorded. If a session is missed, the attendee will need to rely upon the provided student material to gain familiarity with that topic.
Partner Technical Architect
Teams App Development