Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Register for a new live event on November 26 at 09:00 AM PT!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Ask Me Anything: Geo Expansion for Partners: Your Passport to Grow (Live Event: Wednesday, Oct 23, 9:00am Pacific Time)

If you missed this session, you can review the recording here: 

Session description: Microsoft is eager to help ISV partners achieve scale through international expansion into new markets with our latest offering from GTM Services. Learn how Geo Expansion supports your cross-border entry with a predictable, right-sized experience based on your business objectives and market demands. Get ready to begin mapping your international expansion plan and prepare your nomination into this new exciting service!

WendyDitmore1sqr_2016.jpgPresenter: Wendy Ditmore

SME: Senior Geo Expansion Lead, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft

Brief Bio: As an optimistic problem-solver driving for the finish line, I’m passionate about all things GTM. After 14 years in Microsoft driving courseware and certification products, and global rollout of a transformational program for Premier Support, I am excited to be a part of Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner GTM Services team where I can help partners eager to expand into new markets with a global framework for Geo Expansion.

External Resources:

Assess your Geo Expansion readiness to grow your business into new geographies, and receive a free 30-minute consultation to review your results.

Details to Participate: To participate in this month's AMA, start asking questions on this thread and tune in for the AMA event on October 23, 09:00-9:30am Pacific Time.

Start asking questions in the below thread and/or be ready to ask questions during the event after the presentation. The top kudoed questions will be answered first. 

To attend the event, please download the calendar invite below. The invite will contain a Teams link which will be used to participate in the event. 

'See' you there!

-MPC Team