Hero Banner

Ask Me Anything

Stay tuned for upcoming Ask Me Anything Sessions!

Level 6 Contributor

Ask Me Anything: Cloud Enablement Desk (CED)

john mighell.jpg

*Please access the calendar invite and link to the event through the attachment at the very bottom of this post*

Bio:
This months expert and featured speaker is John Mighell. John Mighell is a Sr. Business Strategy Manager with a specialty in breadth partner acceleration. He runs multiple programs that capture high potential partners with the goal of speeding up their development journey. The tele teams he directs could be the missing part of a partner’s growth plan.

Title/Topic:

This month’s AMA topic will be "Cloud Enablement Desk". John will be presenting on the topic of the Cloud Enablement Desk, covering a brief overview of the program, the benefits, how to get involved, and how this program can accelerate partners’ business growth.

Details to Participate:

To participate in this month's AMA, start asking questions on this thread and tune in for the AMA event on December 19th, 9-9:30am PST. The top Kudoed questions will be answered first. 

To attend the event, please download the calendar invite below. The invite will contain a Skype link which will be used to participate in the event. 

Please start asking questions in the below thread, or be ready to ask questions during the event after the brief presentation.

'See' you there!

-MPC Team

*Please access the calendar invite and link to the event through the attachment at the very bottom of this post*

2 REPLIES 2
Influencer

Re: Ask Me Anything: Cloud Enablement Desk (CED)

Hi John,

1) Where do you see the 'lowest-hanging-fruit' for partners in the Cloud?

2) The most common mistake/misunderstanding?

3) Is it true that most partners spend reltatively too little on digital marketing/sales and put too much effort on classic high-touch sales processes? Could partners, generally speaking, shift their spending and embrace digital marketing/sales much more?

Regards, Per

Influencer

Re: Ask Me Anything: Cloud Enablement Desk (CED)

John, 

Great presentation to the Influencers. I put my name in the hat and am happy to share these resources with the broader community.

Robb