New Microsoft Teams Calling features meet the advanced business needs of customers
Today, we’re announcing several new Microsoft Teams Calling enhancements to make it easier for your customer organizations to strengthen connections between employees and create new ones with a quick call.
A new blog post reveals how the new features create a richer calling experience, provides advanced calling needs for your customers, and helps them stay connected with a portfolio of high quality devices. Some of the new features include:
- Streamlined calling experience
- Save call recording in OneDrive and SharePoint
- CarPlay support
- Call transfers between mobile and desktop
- Low-data mode
- Enhanced reverse number look-up
- Voice Enabled Channels
- Certified Contact Center solutions
- New Teams devices and Devices as a Service
Read the blog post to get the full scope and more details on these features.
Partner call to action:
- Learn more about the Direct Routing Trial for Teams Calling for your customers.
- Register for the Second Edition of the Meetings, Calling, and Devices Bootcamp December 7 to 10, 2020.
- Nominate your customer for a Microsoft Teams Calling Workshop
- Leverage the Microsoft Teams Partner Guide to develop your Calling practice