- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Unlock Commercial Marketplace Benefits
You've published to Microsoft commercial marketplace, now you want to see your offer be successful. We provide you the sales, technical, and marketing benefits you need to accelerate your offer's growth.
Once your offer is live on Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace, go to Partner Center to access and activate your eligible marketing, sales, and technical benefits. View the Marketplace Rewards demo video for an overview on how to enroll in Marketplace Rewards and activate benefits in Partner Center. Marketplace Rewards benefits accrue based on your commercial marketplace engagement and sales. The more you engage, the more you get back.
Marketplace Rewards is designed to support you at your specific stage of growth, starting with awareness activities to help you get your first customers. As you grow through the commercial marketplace, you unlock new benefits designed to help you convert customers and close deals.
The program creates a positive feedback loop: the benefits at each stage of growth are designed to progress you to the next stage, allowing you to grow your business to Microsoft customers, with Microsoft's field, and through Microsoft's channel by leveraging the commercial marketplace as your platform.
Your benefits are differentiated based on whether your offer is List, Trial, or Transact.
You will be contacted by a member of the Rewards team when your offer goes live, based on your eligibility.
For Transact partners, as you grow your billed sales through the commercial marketplace platform, you unlock greater benefits per tier.
The minimum requirement to publish in the online stores is an MPN ID, so these benefits are available to all partners regardless of MPN competency status or partner type. Each partner is empowered to grow their business through the commercial marketplace as a platform.
You will get support in understanding the resources available to you and in implementing the best practices, which you can also review on your own.
Detailed descriptions of all program benefits can be found in this Marketplace Rewards program presentation.
Getting started is easy:
- Publish an offer in either Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace.
- Go to Marketplace Rewards in Partner Center and select Enroll in Marketplace Rewards Program.
- To activate sales and marketing benefits, assign a company marketing contact. This contact will receive follow-up communications about your Marketplace Rewards.
- To add or update your marketing contact information, go to the top of the Sales and Marketing benefits tab on Marketplace Rewards page, then select Add, update, or change. Next, do the following:
- Select a user from the list. If the user you want to assign is not in the list, you can add new users in Account settings.
- Provide an email address for the user that's different from the email address associated with your company's Partner Center account. We will email instructions for using your Marketplace Rewards benefit to your designated marketing contact's email address.
- Provide the contact phone and preferred language for this marketing contact. After you finish entering this information, select Assign user.
- After you've updated the marketing contact, select Activate for the benefit you want to start using. Once you activate a benefit, your marketing contact will be contacted by a member of the Rewards team within a week.
- Sign in to Partner Center to create or configure your offer.
- Activate your Marketplace Rewards benefits in Partner Center.
- Review the self-serve resources available to you.
- Sign up for the Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace community forum and learn about relevant topics or join the discussion.