- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
FREE Business Applications Cloud Week skilling event from November 16
Free skilling event!
Business Applications Cloud Week is a virtual skilling event designed for partners to discover the power of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Gain deeper knowledge and technical capabilities to deliver exceptional solutions and services to your customers - and the skills to achieve Microsoft certifications.
This no-cost, five-day event includes keynote addresses from Microsoft executives; structured instructor-led training; challenge-based, hands-on sessions; and exam preparation. Places are limited so register now!
Who should attend this event?
- Individuals who are new to Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and are seeking fundamentals training
- Business Analysts, Functional and Technical consultants and IT personnel in consulting organisations who are pursuing role based Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certifications
- Individuals who are pursuing a Solution Architect role
PLEASE NOTE this is a global event accommodating many time-zones and we recognise that 2pm – 10pm AEDST Tuesday 16 - Saturday 20 November for ANZ is not ideal. However, hopefully there are some sessions that will work for you and your team.
Choose from the following technical tracks (see attached PDF for more details):
- MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-920: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-800: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
*Role-based tracks will require 2.5 hours daily to complete lab exercises. Some attendees might require additional time offline to complete labs.
Hi @casssmith, thanks for the info!
Sorry that I write this late, I just opened the document so I did not see it earlier.
There is a typo in the document for tracks 4, 5, 9, 10.
- The exam cram column '*Time' shows 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM which is 3 hours but the column 'Duration' says 4h.
Should column '*Time' be changed to 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM or should 'Duration' be changed to 3h?
Thanks in advance!