Build your business through partnership
How does partnering with Microsoft help build my business?
You might have read our previous post about the many benefits of membership in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN). You’re gaining confidence and ready to go! But if you’re yearning for more info on how to grow your business with Microsoft, you’ve come to the right place!
Partnering with Microsoft can help you build your business in many ways with tailored assets to support you as your business model evolves. Looking to grow or transform your business? Partnership can help you identify and seize new business opportunities to get you where you want to go:
- Digital Transformation – Learn how to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products by exploring Microsoft resources. Be sure to check out the IDC study about key developments in the tech world! Watch our video on how CEOs around the world are discussing digital transformation.
- Build Intellectual Property (IP) – Learn about IPs, the opportunities they present, and how to develop them so you can differentiate your business and increase profitability!
- Managed Services – Explore how you can make more with managed services and future-proof your business.
- Build a Practice – Follow Microsoft’s framework to integrate new offerings and expand your business. The framework includes learning how to define and design the solution offer, optimize your operations, deliver customer lifetime value, and more!
For even more information, take advantage of Microsoft’s online forums. They contain valuable insights and tips on building your business with Microsoft. Browse by topics, products and solutions, formats, or author. They cover a wide range of topics from how to generate leads to recruiting top talent to staying relevant in our modern marketing world. Short on time? Here are a few to check out right away!
- How to Leverage Partner-To-Partner Relationships – You may recall that one of the many benefits membership provides is access to a network of top notch organizations like yours. This blog post expands on why leveraging this community is vital to growing your business and how to do it.
- Make the Most of Managed Services with Microsoft – Looking to build or grow a managed service provider offering? Read this post to learn about the Managed Services Provider hub on the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN).
- Moving to the Cloud: Azure Onboarding Tips – If you’re considering moving your organization to the cloud, browse this article for tips to help you get started!
- Map Your Customer’s Journey to Cloud – Need help preparing and visualizing the customer journey to the Cloud? Start by reading this post for information on the process.
Whether you’re looking to engage customers, provide new offerings, or leverage the cloud, let Microsoft help you build your business your way! Learn more about the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) and join the largest partner community in the industry. Grow your business with Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) membership!
Still have questions on partnering with Microsoft? Post them here!
Dear Team ,
IBCS-PRIMAX Software (Bangladesh) Ltd want to a partner with Microsoft ,Need confirmation that we r a partner of Microsoft or Need guidance to all process, We want to move the product in market more .
looking forward your kind help to Partnership confirmation.
Thank you so much .
Asst. Manager ,(Sales & Marketing)
IBCS-PRIMAX Software (Bangladesh) Ltd
Phone: Phone: +88 (02) 58153968, Ext:213
Mobile: + 01713397581
Thank you John!
Partnering with Microsoft has really been important for me and my companies. A personal reflection is that it's also super important to build and nurture personal relationships. People do business with people! Spending time with Microsoft's employees in order for each party to understand each other is crucial and various events are great for making that happen.
I'm also happy that the blog brings up P2P because Partners can find tremendous success through partnering with each other. The P2P Maturity Model that I created is a pro bono work that has become the golden standard for how to develop a structured approach to partnering.
Thanks Per! I'm glad you brought up events as we have an event-specific post in the works - stay tuned! In the meantime, if there are other topics you or anyone else would like to dive deeper on, please let us know and we can add it to our topics list.