adpdaniel124
Level 1 Contributor

Renewing MPN Stuck in employment Verification

We are trying to renew our MPN partnership, however we have been stuck on the the Employment Verification step. 

It says:

"We were not able to verify your email domain. Follow below instructions to fix"

We have some things that depends on the licenses given by the mpn partnership so that is urgent to renew it. I've already sent the documentation that is asked to perform the business and employment verification but got no answer. Is there anyway to accelerate the process?

I've opened a ticket in support a few days but still got no answer to it.

The ticket ref of the employment verification is this: 2106170040001834 in case it helps

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Nascimento

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andra
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

thank you for inquiry.

I suggest you review the documentation, make sure there isn`t anything missing from the docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

While you do this I will forward the case internal for a check on SLAs and next steps.

I appreciate your patience,

Andra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andra
Community Manager

Hi Daniel,

thank you for inquiry.

I suggest you review the documentation, make sure there isn`t anything missing from the docs https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/verification-responses

While you do this I will forward the case internal for a check on SLAs and next steps.

I appreciate your patience,

Andra

View solution in original post

adpdaniel124
Level 1 Contributor

Just to update: Eveything is solved now! Thank you!

adpdaniel124
Level 1 Contributor

Thank you for the fast answer. I've verified our company information and email information there and everything seems correct. About the employment and bussiness verification, we already sent documents and i believe its all we need. If not i would like to get that notification

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Nascimento