danm
Level 1 Contributor

Employment Verification

Hi,

Just went into renew our membership this year found this verification process to complete. We are stuck at employment verification and have been for a couple of days, I raised a ticket and have attached invoices of domain renewal. Is that all that is needed? I can see people are struggling with this process and waiting a long time in some cases. Our visual studio licenses have stopped working and I expect office and Azure likely to follow in the next couple of weeks so quite anxious to get this resolved as soon as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @danm ,

Yes this is the correct process to follow, submit a case to support and also please review this documentation to ensure you are following the correct process.

The verification process is a case by case one, so the timeframes differ as well from a partner to another.

Kind regards,

Andra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andra
Community Manager

Hi @danm ,

Yes this is the correct process to follow, submit a case to support and also please review this documentation to ensure you are following the correct process.

The verification process is a case by case one, so the timeframes differ as well from a partner to another.

Kind regards,

Andra

View solution in original post

danm
Level 1 Contributor

Thanks Andra, the verification came through and all fine now.

Andra
Community Manager

That is great news @danm !

As an enrolled partner, feel free to explore the community for topics around Microsoft Blogs, UK local news  and explore other communities here.

Have a great day ahead,

Andra