Appropriate Methods to Migrate PST to Office 365
PST is a file format of Microsoft Outlook email client to save the entire mailbox data on the local computer, such as address books, emails, calendars, notes, and others. PST files can be used to backup important information, archive mailboxes, comply with the security requirements of compliance regulations and move mailboxes between one Exchange server over to another and Exchange Online.
Due to the high performance & much compatibility of Microsoft 365, most users prefer to use it. If you use Outlook on desktop mode and want to import all your PST file databases into an OWA account, you came to the right place. Here I will describe all the exact methods that will help you quickly migrate PST to Office 365.
Free Microsoft PST to Office 365 Migration Method to Import PST to O365
Using two different manual techniques, users can import PST files into Office 365, that are:
1:- Migrate PST to Office 365 Using Network Upload
2:- Use drive shipping to Upload PST files into O365
Microsoft team shared both methods properly in an article. So, to know manual tricks follow the below-given article link:-
Import PST to Exchange 365 Using PST to Office 365 Migration Tool
By the way, you can get multiple tools on Google search to import PST files in Office 365, but it can be difficult to know for you which tool may be right for you. So, to easily get rid of this problem, you will be aware of the software which will easily migrate your PST file in Office 365. I suggest all Outlook users use MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool to get accurate results. The best thing most professionals and IT experts recommend is to use this utility to migrate PST to Office 365 quickly.
Users can use the preview display plane to see full PST file content, such as email, contact, calendar, notes, work, attachment, etc. It fixes all PST file bugs before migrating from PST to Cloud 365. In addition, users can install this useful tool on Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
Noticeable Features of the PST File Migration Tool
- A tested solution to quickly import terabyte PST files into Office 365.
- Easily migrate PST to Office 365 by all tech & non-tech users.
- Compatible to upload PST to Exchange Online Archive and Primary Mailbox.
- Allows users to shift multiple PST files into different O365 accounts at a single time.
- Filter option available to find & migrate some required PST file databases to Office 365
How to Complete PST to Office 365 Migration Process
- Download & install the PST to Office 365 importer Tool on your system.
- Click on Add File to add PST file in the program & hit to scan to fix PST file bugs.
- After viewing overall emails in the display panel, click on the Export button.
- Now choose Export all Folder and then select Primary or Archive mailbox.
- Now click on Next and provide the login details on which account you want to move the database.
- Finally, hit the Sign-in button & wait until the process is over.
At the End:
This is a quick information to import PST to Office 365. Users can try the free manual trick, but due to its lengthy process and unstructured & inappropriate result, professional recommends using a third-party tool, like MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. You can go to the trial version pack of this solution to analyze it before purchase, enabling you to import the first 20 emails per mailbox free of cost.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.