The latest Australian partner news
I'm pleased to share our May news to keep you across a number of recent announcements and updates:
- One Commercial Partner Leadership change – Rachel Bondi announced as the new General Manager of Microsoft Australia’s partner organisation.
- Announcing new Marketplace revenue opportunities - we're excited to announce expanded opportunities for Microsoft partners through new marketplace investments and expanding the very successful IP Co-sell Program.
- Accelerate your revenue growth with the Cloud Enablement Desk - Take advantage of the complimentary one-on-one consultations with the Cloud Enablement Desk, designed to help you navigate all of the resources and benefits available through the Microsoft Partner Network and progress your business toward achieving your goals.
- Register for Microsoft Inspire 2019 - Wherever you are in your journey as a partner, Microsoft Inspire can help accelerate your success. Register by May 31 to receive your All Access pass at a discounted rate. Follow the Inspire discussion board within the Microsoft Partner Community for access to all the latest webinars.
- AI for Accessibility Challenge proves partners transform people’s lives - We called for inspiring ideas that show what’s possible when AI is applied to some of the biggest challenges that individuals with a disability face. The Australian Microsoft partner community generated some amazing game-changing ideas.
Stay up to date with all the latest news for Australian partners by visiting the Australia Partner Hub: https://partner.microsoft.com/en-au/community/australia-partner-hub