Just announced! Enable Frontline Partner Bootcamp | Feb 9-10, 2022
Just announced! Enable Frontline Partner Bootcamp
As hybrid work has become the norm, one population, more than 2 billion strong, has kept services up and running – frontline workers. Though they play a key role in every major industry, from healthcare to government to manufacturing to retail, fewer than 25 percent of these workers say they have the right technology to do their jobs. And the recent acceleration of remote and hybrid work models makes this lack of technological support even more challenging.
Make sure you’re prepared to help your customers close the gap by attending the Enable Frontline Partner Bootcamp. Created in collaboration with Microsoft Teams Engineering, this live event will be delivered on February 9-10, 2022, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM in the Pacific time zone, with live chat Q&A.
Following is a summary of the daily content. Be sure to register for each day.
Day 1 – February 9, 2022
- Overview of frontline worker needs
- Practical approach to building valuable Microsoft Teams solutions
- Step-by-step guide to prototyping Teams solutions for frontline workers
- Optimize and scale your Teams solutions to your customers’ entire frontline workforce
Day 2 – February 10, 2022
- Delivering industry-based frontline worker solutions
- Exploring frontline opportunities with Virtual Visits
- Equipping frontline workers with purposed-built devices
- Managing and securing frontline endpoints
- Best practices
Prerequisites: We recommend reviewing the Enable Frontline learning path available on the Readiness Hub.