New! Microsoft Partner Pledge
We would like our partners to join us on a journey to use tech as a force for good. So we invite you to sign up to our Partner Pledge, which focuses on Digital Skills, Diversity, Responsible and Ethical AI, and Sustainability.
Together, Microsoft and its partners can have powerful impact. Our organization will therefore strive to, wherever possible:
- Ensure we are an ambassador of Microsoft Belux’s Digital Skills initiatives:
- Raise internal awareness of the Digital Skills initiatives and take advantage of all opportunities to provide staff with new skills training.
- Promote the Digital Skills initiatives to customers.
- Ensure we are building or using AI in a responsible and ethical way, consistent with AI design principles such as:
- Fairness – Use AI to drive efficiencies while protecting dignity and guarding against bias.
- Accountability – Decisions made by AI must be accountable to citizens and consumers.
- Explainable – AI must be explainable and understandable.
- Ethics – AI must assist humanity and respect rights, such as privacy.
- Ensure we are focused on sustainability and/or reducing our carbon/waste/water/energy/… footprint through:
- Conversations: endeavor to make sustainability part of every supplier and customer engagement moving forward.
- Partnerships: embedding sustainability into strategic alliances.
- Transparency: increasing transparency around our carbon footprint for our services and offerings.
- Initiatives: projects to improve partner’s own environmental impact
- Tools: utilize new tools to enable customers to better monitor and manage their carbon footprint, for example using the Microsoft Sustainability Calculator.
- Endeavour to build a more diverse and inclusive workforce through:
- Having a plan to improve inclusion, including adopting inclusive recruitment and promotion processes and practices to support the development and retention of a diverse workforce.
- Ensure managers have a deep understanding and commitment to building inclusive culture within their organization.
- Addressing racial inequality in the workforce by striving for strong representation at all levels from individual contributors to senior management
- Addressing gender inequality in the workforce by striving for strong representation at all levels from individual contributors to senior management
- Ensure everyone in the organization regardless of race, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or other relevant protected status feels included.
- Endeavour to build accessible solutions and services, to empower our employees and customers with disabilities for a more inclusive future.
Learn more from our GPS Lead here.