ACTIVATION TIP: Microsoft for Startups OFFICE 365 benefit
As part of your membership in the Microsoft for Startups program, you may have received an Office 365 Business Premium benefit. Follow these steps to activate your benefit:
- Log in to the Microsoft for Startups portal with the Microsoft Account ID you used when registering for the program.
- Go to the Offers tab.
- Select the Redeem Offer Code* link on the Office 365 tile. Please note the number of users allocated with your benefit. You will need this for steps #5 and #6 below.
- Follow the prompts to set up your Office 365 Business Premium Admin Account. You will be asked to create a user ID and password, and the user ID will end with “.onmicrosoft.com.”
- When you reach the step to review your order, choose the number of users you would like to activate. The total due will be $0.00 if you don’t exceed the number of users you were allocated.
- Provide a payment method and place your order. Your credit card will not be charged if you don't exceed the number of users you were allocated and while your benefit is valid.
After completing these steps, use the Admin center to add users, assign product licenses, reset passwords, and manage your subscription.
Questions? Please contact us.
*The offer code must be applied to a new account. It may not be applied to an existing tenant.