Deserted Island! What would I pack?
1. The Surface Pro that I'm about to win 🤣
2. Solar powered generator with battery backup 😁
3. An expresso machine, I'm sure I can find coffee or some equivalent on the island!
Get your drink on!
I am triple fisting it today (with matching Microsoft brand colored mugs). My supply chain is running well and the coffee press is full. As I'm fully "buzzed", I dressed up for y'all on a pair of fabulous pumps to match my pajamas.
IF umbrellas/sunscreen 🌞 counted as "tech" I would be bringing them… because I wouldn’t last 1 day in a desert island with my glistening white skin from being indoors! But, if I got sent to the desert island, I would have to bring:
- Solar Power Panel to charge my devices.
- My mobile phone, as it gives me the flexibility to stay on this island and still “work from…home?” and stay connected to my family.
- Lastly, it would be a telescope, as I’m sure the stars you could see out there with no light pollution would be INSANE! 🔭🔭🔭
On a deserted Island I'ld take:
Microsoft Surface, got to stay in touch with the world and who better to provide that than Microsoft 🙂
Fitness tracker (Fitbit etc), need to stay accountable while isolated and consistently exercise
Hololens - Might as well bring people virtually to the island with me
3 pieces of Tech i'd take on a desert island (presuming food sources are in abundance) -
Solar Generator to power my ...
Long-range drone to seek attention to get me outta there!!! (Only so much solitude I can handle)
Today has been awesome! Blown away that there is 4.1BILLION... BILLION minutes used on Meetings on Teams Daily.
Here's the real brains behind my computer when I'm working from home!
Us Melbournians are back to Schooling from Home, so these two guys are my co-workers.. again!
It's quite tricky juggling a crazy work schedule while trying to support learning needs of dependents - and there's a tech opportunity right there! - but these two are my reason for being, so why wouldn't I?!
I love those desert islands with free unlimitied wifi! 🙂
- Hololens 2 - with the limited edition "Bear Grylls: everything you need to know to survive on a desert island mixed reality tutorial boxset"
You know the one...
- Drone with fishing attachments
- One of the oldest pieces of technology, a good knife (with fingerprint recognition and a USB of course)
Non-tech...of course everyone needs a companion on a desert island...WILSON!!!
so like many I'm looking forward to some sleep!
but on a Inspire side of things today would have to be
Securely deliver Azure managed services at scale with Azure Lighthouse and Azure Arc
Hope to get a better understanding of scale up with Azure to reduce implementational nd support time to increase research around security and performance implementations for customers
I'm looking forward to Rachel Bondi's Australia session this afternoon and hearing about FY21 and ways we can optimise our collaborations in the year ahead.
What I'm looking forward to the most however, is winning the Surface Pro X!! 🤣
Looking forward to expanding my MSFT community and learning about what is to come for us here in Australia this FY21 at the Australia Area General Session!
Aussie Aussie Aussie!