Hero Banner

US Partner to Partner Forum

Access resources to build, market, and learn about P2P co-selling.

PerWerngren
Influencer

15 P2P Tips & Tricks

Hello,

I love this forum! Here's an article that I wrote about how to make P2P a success!

15 P2P Tips from a Former IAMCP President -- Redmond Channel Partner (rcpmag.com)

Please let me know what you think!

Regards, Per 

4 REPLIES 4
Helane

Great article Per, so simplified! Particular love that you start with - Make a strategic plan for how to develop your partnership over time - this is key to get started.  At Microsoft we are super excited to help our partners engage in Partner to Partner as our customers are looking for that deep expertise and partners coming together can help meet those business needs for our joint customers.

PerWerngren
Influencer

Thanks Helane!
Trishmoore
Level 2 Contributor

Excellent points, Per.  I couldn't agree more with your emphasis on the need for buy-in from executive leadership for P2P efforts to succeed.  Also, thanks for calling out that this is a journey.  Companies can't expect to transform to "fully mature" in all areas in the short term.   With our incredibly dynamic industry and partner ecosystems, partners need to check in on their P2P evolution periodically through the year and stay the course or evolve.

Thanks for a great read!

Trish

P2P Practice Director

Genzium.com

RachelleR
Influencer

This is great stuff, Per! Thanks for sharing. You've always been a key voice in P2P, and we all have much to glean from IAMCP as well.  For the work Genzium does with Microsoft, we'll be coming out with some research and successes on P2P as well as partner personas and roadmaps in the next month - really look forward to sharing!! 
Rachelle 

Founder
Genzium.com