Hero Banner

UK Partner Zone Discussions

A dedicated area for UK Partners to connect around readiness events and content at a local level.

Sophie_Ware
Microsoft

Update: 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards

email header 1.PNG

I'm delighted to be able to share some updates on the 2018 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards! The awards section of the Inspire webpage has now been refreshed and can be found here and you'll find guidelines and official rules and regulations for an in-depth understanding of the programme. 

The dates have been confirmed, and the awards nomination tool will officially open on 13th March 2018 until 17th April 2018. 

The Partner of the Year Awards are our way to hear about the impact that you’ve had and to reward the very best of those stories and successes. Winning one of the awards helps to position your company for new business opportunities, generates positive press coverage and can lead to even greater market recognition. 

In order to be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is self-nominate via our awards tool from 13th March 2018. 

If you have any questions around Partner of the Year awards, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We are in the process of submitting our nominations against few categories, and would like to understand few criteria listed by you.

For 'industry partner' category, it was asked to provide 2 customer references - does that mean 2 reference persons/people from the same customer account, or 2 different accounts? - please clarify, so we can proceed accordingly

For the 'Business Applications' category, Gold membership is listed as the eligibility - I have tried to ascertain my organization's status from here, but I encounter an error (see attached) - please advise.

Request you to respond at the earliest, so we can submit our nominations in time.

Thanks

Ramana Raju

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am genuinely excited about this, Sophie. 

When will the winners be announced (not that I think I've got a chance or anything!! ;Smiley Very Happy) ?

Sophie_Ware
Microsoft

That's what we like to hear, Adam!

I can confirm that the 2018 awards winners and finalists will be announced on 7th June 🙂