12-02-2019 02:55 AM
Microsoft Teams Hands-On lab: Managing the Teams Creation Process
Sorry for the late notice but I am running this event on Wednesday 4th December in Manchester. There are still places available. Check out:
One of the initial barriers that some customers face when trying to roll out teamworking is how to implement the governance around Microsoft Teams lifecycle management.
Common challenges voiced by customers are:
- How do I manage the creation of Teams and their Owners in my organisation?
- Can I implement controls around how my Teams are named?
- Is it possible to only allow a subset of my users to add new Teams?
- How can I easily turn off Guest access for internal Teams?
- What’s the most straightforward way to get rid of unused Teams?
- Can I build an automated Workflow to simplify how Teams are created?
- What additional security can I add to my Teams and Channels to protect my business?
This Teamworking "hands-on" training event, targeted at technical pre-sales and delivery staff who are relatively new to Microsoft Teams. The main body of the event is made up of a series of self-paced labs that are intended to help you provide answers to the above questions. However, to gain the most from the day attendees should have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 and be comfortable taking guided labs.