- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Making the most of furlough: upskill, learn and grow
Join our free LIVE session dedicated to furlough workers
23rd of April, at 3 PM (BST) - Register using the link below! https://bit.ly/2yi4n4k
One in four UK workers, or more than nine million people, are expected to be furloughed during the coronavirus crisis as businesses struggle to survive.
Those on furlough need to adjust to this significant change. This is the time, more than ever, to discover the power of learning new skills to enhance your resilience. Resilience is not just your ability to bounce back, but also your capacity to adapt in the face of challenging circumstances, whilst maintaining a healthy mental wellbeing. This means transforming your mindset by recognising opportunities for growth and development.
The UpSkill Digital team have put together a free live session focusing on enabling furloughed workers and leaders of furloughed workers to survive and thrive in these unprecedented times.
This 45 minute, high-impact session will outline the essentials needed to hit the ground running and support your wellbeing and learning culture while being furloughed.
By joining this free live session, you will:
- Understand the importance of team engagement and how it links to retention, satisfaction and performance
- Comprehend the link between lifelong learning and team engagement
- Understand how digital can support lifelong learning with remote and furloughed teams
- Be able to identify the link between learning new skills, mental wellbeing and resilience
- Discover where and how people can learn new skills
- Identify the opportunities for mindset and skillset growth whilst on furlough and how digital can support this