Hero Banner

UK Partner Zone Discussions

A dedicated area for UK Partners to connect around readiness events and content at a local level.

Highlighted
Level 2 Contributor

Dynamics Marketing Contact Pricing

Hi,

For the new Marketing suite, it is essentially charged on how many contacts are in your database; inactive or active. Is there any granularity to the charging; e.g. if they are registered for marketing emails or not? Or is it simply that the moment a contact is in your database it is counted towards your limits?

Thanks,

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3 Contributor

Re: Dynamics Marketing Contact Pricing

Hi Steve,

Given the licensing guide says, "The Marketing application is licensed per organization and is based on contacts in the database (active and inactive). “Contact” refers the contact entity in Customer Engagement database. " I'm assuming that there is no granularity at all (especially as it even counts inactive contacts!)

3 REPLIES 3
Level 3 Contributor

Hi Steve,

Given the licensing guide says, "The Marketing application is licensed per organization and is based on contacts in the database (active and inactive). “Contact” refers the contact entity in Customer Engagement database. " I'm assuming that there is no granularity at all (especially as it even counts inactive contacts!)

Level 2 Contributor

That's my working assumption as well; this could make the product quite costly in comparison to other options on the market.
Level 3 Contributor

Realistically, though, there are very few alternatives to Dynamics Marketing other than ClickDimensions? ClickD is $699/mo with 200,000 emails / year and Dynamics Marketing is $600/$750 (depending on if you've got CE Plans already) for 1.2 million emails / year (with the 10,000 contacts).

Are there any other fully integrated solutions that provide landing pages, nurture campaigns and event management all in Dynamics?