New CSP Promos for Business Voice and Audio Conferencing
Microsoft is launching two new CSP promos in FY21 to enable you to drive customer adoption of Teams Meetings and Calling solution. Both promos reduce friction associated with adding Audio Conferencing to a Microsoft 365 CSP license, thereby enabling customers to get the full value of Microsoft 365 and Teams Meetings and Calling solution. We encourage you to leverage these promos in your customer engagements over the upcoming months.
- Business Voice Promo: From August 1st, 2020 to January 31st, 2021, new and renewing subscriptions of Microsoft 365 Business Voice and Microsoft 365 Business Voice without Calling Plan will be subject to discount pricing. Microsoft 365 Business Voice will be subject to a 25% discount for 12 months and Microsoft 365 Business Voice without Calling Plan will be subject to a 33% discount for 12 months.
- Audio Conferencing Promo: From October 1st, 2020 to March 31st, 2021, customers have the option of adding Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing as an add-on SKU to a Microsoft 365 subscription for free for 12 months.
These promotions impact the following customers:
- Net new customer tenants
- An existing customer tenant which does not have an active or recently cancelled (within the last 30 days) subscription on any Business Voice or Audio Conferencing license on CSP, Web Direct, or any other Microsoft commercial channels.
Our Ask to You:
- Familiarize yourself with the details of the new promotion (assets attached)
- Incorporate these promos in your Microsoft 365 sales motions
- Drive awareness with customers about the value of adding Business Voice or Audio Conferencing to Teams
For more information on the partner opportunity for UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) in SMB please check out this session from Microsoft Inspire (Session Code: IOD181) and visit http://aka.ms/m365businessvoicepartner
Just to clarify, there is no current discount in the CSP ERP. The difference between List Price and ERP is the recommended channel margin (depends on whether you buy Direct or through an Indirect Provider).
The discount will be applied to your buying price and the expectation is that it is also passed on to the customer (so that would be equivalent to a discounted buy price and customer reference price).
Please check out the FAQs document attached in the announcement for more details.
Thanks Nico - Do you know if there is a link to the FAQ that we can use i our order journey - this FAQ is hidden behind a login to MPC so cannot use. We cannot simply host this file as it is crucial that any updates you make to the FAQ are immediately reflected for us (we got burnt in the last prom when a change was added after the promo went live in which any new license additions after the promo date had to be charged at the full price).
The FAQ link (https://aka.ms/CSPMeetingsPromos) included in the attached deck just leads to the Msft home page...
There's a public URL to the FAQ listed in the Microsoft 365 Business Voice Partner landing page, here it is:
The start dates listed there are inclusive of those dates. In the case of Business Basic and E1 COVID-19 promos, there was an issue during the set up where the system didn't register the end date time at 11:59PM and defaulted to the first minute of the day. In that case the promo was extended for one more day to allow those last-minute orders coming through. We are not expecting the same issue with this promos. Hope that answers your question.