Microsoft 365 Business Voice is Available!
One of the most important announcements we made for Microsoft Teams at Ignite was about the new UK Microsoft 365 Business Voice bundles, which are add on subscription for up to 300 users. Microsoft 365 Business Voice has been initially launched in the UK and Canada.
With the introduction of these new cost-effective Business Voice licenses, Microsoft has made it easy for our Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business customers to consume telephony from the cloud, without the need to migrate to Enterprise licensing.
The standard bundle includes:
- Cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multi-level auto attendants, and call queues.
- Domestic calling plan including 1,200 minutes per user within UK.
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting.
- Call from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on desktop, mobile, web, and desk phones.
- 24x7 customer support, backed by Microsoft.
There is also a second bundle available that allows partners to sell their own SIP services via Direct Routing.
Refer to this link for general details:
This is a great opportunity for our Partners to now have a Voice conversation with their existing Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business customers!
If you are a Tier-2 CSP partner and you want to find out more information about Microsoft 365 Business Voice, please speak to your Microsoft distributor.