Hero Banner

UK Modern Work & Security Community

oliviatobin

February 2021 Modern Work & Security Partner Community Call

Thank you to those of you who joined us for our February Modern Workplace & Security Partner Community Call. Please note that our next call will be held on the 5th March 2021 at 10AM.

Please don't forget to add the series to your calendar.

This is a new invite for all MW&S Community Calls throughout 2021!

For those of you who were unable to attend, you can find the slides attached to this post and the recording on demand at aka.ms/MWCommunityCallsOD.

9 REPLIES 9
Michael_Markey
Visitor 1

Hi Olivia,

I cannot seem to access the on demand recording of this months community call.

Many Thanks,

Mike

oliviatobin

Hi all, 

I have just updated the document, please give this a go now and let me know if there are any other issues. Thank you.

Griffr
Visitor 1

Hi Olivia,

I tried to access the webinar from February and I also get an error message. See below:

That didn't work

We're sorry, but < my details here > can't be found in the microsoft-my.sharepoint.com directory. Please try again later, while we try to automatically fix this for you.

Thanks

Richard

oliviatobin

Hi all, 

I have just updated the document, please give this a go now and let me know if there are any other issues. Thank you.

marcbertasius
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Can't access the recording of February's call. The link to the video looks to be incorrectly pointing to a docx file on SharePoint?

oliviatobin

Apologies, should be updated now 🙂 

marcbertasius
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Olivia,

As per the most recent comments (and having tried again just now), still not, I'm afraid 😞

oliviatobin

Hi all, 

marcbertasius
Level 1 Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Yup, perfect! Thank you for the quick response! 👍 🙂