I just noticed that on apart from the formal retirements on the official certification and exam pages.
I can find no information relating to if and when any new 'role based' replacement certifications will be available.
This seems very short notice and leaves customers totally confused as how they can become Dynamics 365 certified over the coming months..
Any information web links or suggested Microsoft contacts who might know more would be much appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
please see this blog post for more details - much of teh content is being migrated rather than ended
Hope you're well my friend.
There is a slight challenge with the blog.
It maps the retired DLP learning to the new Microsoft Learn training, but unfortunately this does not match the exam requirements.
Fore instance to pass the MB2-718 exam (which expires in August, why retire the training now grrrrrrh) there appears to be no equivilent in Microsoft Learn for DLP training 81064 and 81065.
Maybe you could organise a call that explains the changes in greater detail covering such things as :-
1. Whats the future for the DLP
2. What are the replacements for Dynamics 365 MCSA badges?
3. Exams are retiring, but what are the replacements for competency requirements?
4. Confusion is being created around when to use the Microsoft Learn portal and the Microsoft Learning portal - there appears to be alot of overlap.
5. If Microsoft Learn is the future how do Training Managers monitor staff training.
Etc, etc, etc
In summary there are many, many questions that need answering in a very fast moving learning environment.
Do you have site feedback? Post here