Hero Banner

Thought Leadership Series

Tune in throughout the month of August for four uniquely curated sessions from SkyKick.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thought Leadership Series: SkyKick -  Acquire and Retain customer at Scale

*To attend the event, please download the calendar invite at the bottom of this post.*

Session 3: Acquire and Retain customer at Scale

Office 365 customers are growing at over 30% - strategic targeting with follow-up cloud sales motion will drive a fair share of new acquisitions. 

We will hear from leading Industry experts on using Big Data, AI and ‘Growth Hacking’ to drive the acquisition of much higher revenue yielding customers. And how a new focus on Customer Success and business outcomes enables them retain customers while significantly upsell customers to next best offerings to driver higher revenues and margins.

Meet our featured speakers below.

Chike Ferrell, VP of Marketing, SkyKick0 (1).jfifI'm an experienced digital marketing / technology professional and entrepreneur who loves technology, entrepreneurship, modern-marketing, and helping to impact the development of businesses and people globally and in the Caribbean

As VP Marketing at SkyKick, I run global marketing including demand gen, product & channel marketing and corporate communications. SkyKick is a super-fast growing, cloud software technology company that is powering the cloud management capabilities of global IT Services providers.

John Jenkins,  Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Enlyft:jenkins.jfif

Supporting our high-tech B2B customers to transform their Customer Acquisition Rates (CAR) & realizable Life Time Value (LTV) with Enlyfts proprietary Big Data & AI based predictive targeting platform. My mission in joining Enlyft is to leverage the experience I gained deploying these capabilities in my last role to deliver the same sales productivity benefits to all enlyfts customers. 

Stijn Huijsmans, Founder, Growth BustersHeadshot Stijn Huijsmans.pngStijn Huijsmans (born Weert, NL – 1987) has been involved in start-ups and scale-ups every since finishing his international Business studies at Maastricht University. In 2018 he started his third entrepreneurial venture Growth-Busters (www.growth-busters.nl) which helps scaling companies grow faster by combining modern technology with growth-hacking methodology. Over the course of ten months, Growth-Busters has serviced over 50 fast growing companies in the Netherlands and the company is currently planning their internationalization strategy.

How to Participate:

To attend the event, please download the calendar invite below. The invite will contain a MSFT Teams link which will be used to participate in the event.

Please start asking questions in the below thread, or be ready to ask questions during the event after the small presentation.

'See' you there!

-MPC Team