Hero Banner

Technical Resources

Where startup founders and technologists can get access to key resources, content, and Microsoft experts to skill up and build on Azure.

Talexander6
Visitor 1

O365 not showing in my license/benefits - STARTUP program

Hello, my company IDHINi was recently accepted into the Microsoft for Startups Program. However we do not see our licenses / benefits assigned and can’t tell how to activate them. 

3 REPLIES 3
toanhoang
Visitor 1

I follow the instruction but don't know if mine was activated. I think I missed the place order process. Is there any way that I can redo this process? 

JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

I would suggest to contact the support team as mentioned in my last post if you neither see any option to redeem the code and also do not see any license in the M365 Admin portal. Unfortunately I can't check if it has been activated or how to repeat the process.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team
JanoschUlmer
Microsoft

Have you already gone through the steps mentioned here: https://www.microsoftpartnercommunity.com/t5/Business-Resources/ACTIVATION-TIP-Microsoft-for-Startups-OFFICE-365-benefit/m-p/16155# ?

There is also a support contact option mentioned in this post if this does not work.

Kind regards, Janosch
Receive consultations via Technical Presales and Deployment Services team