Developer Relations June Updates
For those who were unable to attend virtual Build last month, here's a round up of sessions the Microsoft Startup Advocates led on topics ranging from technology to coping strategies during difficult times. Be sure to check out the below and learn some cool new things:
- Healthcare startup speeds COVID-19 diagnosis on Azure
- Create Resilience: Coping strategies
- Build and secure serverless applications
- Self-driving vehicle systems in a post COVID-19 world
- The history of Visual Studio Code
- From idea to contribution in minutes with Codespaces
- From code to scale! Build a static web app in minutes
- Expert Q&A: Xamarin Forms
- Expert Q&A: Azure AI/ML
- Courage and Culture: Startups + Open Source in conversation
- Expert Q&A: Azure Databases and Applications
- Autonomous driving software for all machines
- Expert Q&A: IoT Data
We've also gathered up some new technical content from our Startup Advocates:
- Part 1 covers how to build a chat application with Redis, WebSocket and Go.
- Part 2 covers the deployment to the cloud using Azure App Service by configuring Azure App Service as well as Azure Redis Cache to communicate securely within a Virtual Network
Scaling Kubernetes: Intro to Kubernetes-based event-driven autoscaling (KEDA): An overview of KEDA, its architecture, and how it works behind the scenes.
Tutorial: Data pipeline using MongoDB and Kafka Connect on Kubernetes: A tutorial on how to build a simple data pipeline with MongoDB and Kafka with the MongoDB Kafka connectors which will be deployed on Kubernetes with Strimzi.
Tutorial: Getting started with MongoDB on Azure using Go: Learn how to use MongoDB Go driver by building a simple REST API for a good old CRUD-style app!
Azure Synapse Workspaces with CLI: A multi-part series that covers what Azure Synapse is and how to start using it with Azure CLI.