- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Microsoft #BuildFor2030 Hackathon - Registration is open!
In everyone lies a changemaker, and YOU can make an impact.
We invite you to join us for the Microsoft #BuildFor2030 Hackathon, an opportunity to focus your attention and resources on growing as a changemaker, and creating solutions that will make a difference, in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Hear from Helen Tinnelly, Winner of #BuildFor2030 Hackathon 2021, Gender Equality Theme
Back for its second year, we're inviting all Microsoft partners to build solutions aligned to challenge areas:
- Gender equality: Solutions that create more equal participation, economic access, and opportunities at all levels in work and life for women and girls.
- Climate action and sustainability: Solutions that address sustainability challenges faced by customers and industries across the globe, helping organizations unlock data, support environmental impact reduction initiatives, and create more sustainable outcomes.
- Accessibility and disability inclusion: Accessible technology and solutions that enable inclusive experiences for 1+ billion people living with disabilities.
- Enabling the nonprofit sector: Solutions that enable the nonprofit sector to achieve scalable and measurable mission impact.
- Empowering communities: Solutions that strengthen our institutions, create more equitable access to health, education, and social services, and support resilient communities.
- NEW! Open category: Industry, horizontal, or other community-oriented solutions that support any of the 17 UN SDGs.
Winning partners will receive cash prizes, engagement opportunities with Microsoft leaders, as well as technical and go-to-market benefits to help develop their solutions and bring them to market.
Read the blog by Nicole Dezen, Microsoft Chief Partner Officer announcing the launch
The #BuildFor2030 Hackathon is open to partner organizations with an active membership with the Microsoft Partner Network (or the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program after October 3, 2022). Final entries are due by 11:45 PM PT, November 17, 2022.