- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Subscribe to Topic
- Printer Friendly Page
Join the Microsoft ISV Success Program Private Preview
Get free benefits to help build and publish applications on the Microsoft Cloud.
Microsoft is rolling out an ISV Success Program to help ISVs (independent software vendors) build and publish apps on the Microsoft Cloud—and you’re invited to join the Private Preview.
As a participant in this 9-month preview, you’ll be given access to over $128k USD retail value in free benefits that include cloud credit and technical and business resources and services—all designed to help you get your apps to market faster:
All of these benefits will be free of charge—the only thing we ask is that you share feedback with us about the program.
If you’d like to participate, please do the following:
- Review the requirements to participate.
- Fill out this program sign-up form to tell us about your organization and your app—it only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
Requirements to participate:
- You’re willing to join the Microsoft Partner Network (if you aren’t a member already).
- You have an app in development that you’re planning to build, migrate, replicate, or integrate onto one or more Microsoft cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Security).
- Your app is B2B in focus (not B2C) and you intend to publish it in Microsoft AppSource, Azure Marketplace, or the Microsoft Teams Store.
- You’re interested and willing to use the benefits described in this email and you can commit to the following:
- Attend an initial kick-off call, to be scheduled at a time that works for you.
- Complete two short online surveys at the beginning and end of the preview experience.
- Participate in up to two one-hour feedback sessions.
Upon receiving your completed sign-up form, our Engagement Team will check to see if you meet the participation criteria and get back to you within three business days. If you meet the criteria, they’ll set up a kick-off call to help you get you started and will include me as well.