Hero Banner

Swiss Marketing & Events

Swiss partner marketing initiatives and partner events.

arsimmuslija

Recording and PDF of the presentation with all links of the Swiss Partner Townhalls October 27

Hello Dear Swiss Partners

My name ist Arsim Muslija and I am happy to announce my return to Microsoft Switzerland in the role as Partner Communication Manager and the successor of Raluca Mancu. Thank you Raluca for your great work and the smooth handover. 

If you - as our valuable Microsoft Partner - have any questions or wishes about our solutions, programs, please let me know and I will do my best to find your answer to move successfully forward even faster at your journey with us. Leave a post here and reach me by TEAMS or email: a-amuslija@microsoft.com 

Here is already a great opportunity for you to jump into it: The Monthly Swiss Monthly Townhalls.

Next Date: Thursday, Oktober 27 from 9.30 - 10.30 am

We have great speakers and an excited agenda for you in place and you will get first hand valuable updates from Mircrosoft directy. 

Register now: --> Swiss Partner Townhalls October – Switzerland Cloud Champion

Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am looking forward to a great collaboration.

Best regards,

Arsim

2 REPLIES 2
arsimmuslija

Dear Swiss Microsoft Partners

Thank you very much for your participation on the October edition of our Swiss Partner Townhalls. 

Here you find the video to the recording:  https://www.cloudchampion.ch/c/swiss-partner-townhalls-october

Please note below the video the link to the pdfs which all links to our (incentive) programs, benefits and trainings. 

arsimmuslija_0-1667211005469.png

Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help. 

Best,

Arsim

arsimmuslija

Dear Swiss Partners

I am happy to inform you we finalized the agenda for the next session by today which is taking place online Thursday, 27th October from 9.30 - 10.30 am.

Below an overview about the agenda and the speakers: 

arsimmuslija_0-1666274485267.png

Take the opportunity now to register and come in touch directly with the Swiss Microsoft Team to accelerate your business!  

Register now: --> Swiss Partner Townhalls October – Switzerland Cloud Champion

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Arsim